2 July 2015
EJ Victor trusts Packsize with their most valuable products
EJ Victor is in the business of making the highest-quality furniture available on the market today. Using premium hardwoods, handcrafted upholstery, and master craftsmen, EJ Victor uses time-honored, quality construction methods to create fine home furniture.
With products like that, you have to be extra careful to make sure that every product reaches its destination unscathed, as even slightly damaged goods can cost the company hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
We’ve covered the problems furniture companies traditionally face when shipping products on this blog and site before, and EJ Victor makes a perfect case study for how Packsize’s On Demand Packaging can solve all of those problems.
Here are some of the key takeaways to look out for while watching the video:
- Reduction in box inventory, warehouse clutter, and time spent picking out a box.
- Reduced labor needed to package products.
- A 5-10 percent decrease in shipping damages.
- A simplified supply chain and reduced costs.
- A 10 percent increase in production throughput.
If you would like to see some of these benefits in your own company, contact us today by filling out the form below.